Maqui Berries sometimes known as the Chilean Wineberry, the Maqui berry grows in the Patagonia region of Chile.
It has been consumed for centuries by the Mapuche, the indigenous people of the region who regarded it as a symbol
What is Anthocyanin and Delphinidin:
- A class of compounds with antioxidant effects.
- Found naturally in a number of foods, anthocyanins are the pigments that give red, purple, and blue plants their rich coloring.
- Acting as antioxidants and fighting free radicals, anthocyanins may offer anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits.
- In herbal medicine, anthocyanin-rich substances have long been used to treat a number of conditions (including high blood pressure, colds, and urinary tract infections).
- Recent research suggests that anthocyanins may also help fend off major health problems, including heart disease and cancer.
- Anthocynanins are found in berries, red onions, kidney beans, pomegranates, grapes (including wine), tomatoes, acai, bilberry, chokecherry, elderberry, and tart cherries.
Maqui Plus+ also contains 12 types of superfruits from 9 different countries.
ORAC is the units that measure the antioxidant capacity of foods.
The higher, the better.